And Three Methods of Treatment
By three causes of gallbladder pain I don’t mean hamburgers, french fries or donuts. I’m talking about physiological causes. And in spite numerous things that can go wrong with the gallbladder, there are really only 3 main causes:
- a stuck gallstone
- a low-functioning gallbladder that can’t eject enough bile
- a sphincter of Oddi disorder (SOD) preventing bile flow
In Chinese medicine there is a saying that where there is stagnation, there is pain; where there is no stagnation, there is no pain. All three conditions above prevent the proper flow of bile, which is a condition of stagnation.This is why, regardless of the diagnosis, the overall natural treatment methods we suggest can help to relieve those symptoms quickly. That is because the underlying principals are geared to:
- thin and move bile
- reduce inflammation
- relax – muscles and sphincter as well as the mind
How Do We Do That?
We use natural products, such as Fos Formula (food-grade phosphoric acid), which are designed to thin the bile so that it can move more easily. This includes softening stones and dissolving sludge which keep the bile from moving freely.
- Coffee enemas move the bile and flush out the gallbladder.
- Castor oil packs are recommended to reduce any inflammation being created by the event, and to relax the musculature of the bile ducts as well as the gallbladder wall.