How Can We Help You?
WHERE IS MY PAIN COMING FROM?
Gallbladder symptoms are easy to recognize once you know what you are looking for. But not all symptoms feel like a "gallbladder attack" – which means recognizing the source of your pain can be confusing.
I HAVE A GALLBLADDER PROBLEM
Regardless of your gallbladder diagnosis and whether or not you are going to opt for surgery, we are here to support you with information about dietary choices and optimal gallbladder supplements.
MY GALLBLADDER WAS REMOVED
Whether you had surgery due to gallstones, sludge or a low-functioning gallbladder, you may be experiencing on-going symptoms. It may take months or even years for symptoms to arise.
Symptoms of a Gallbladder Attack
- Pain in the upper right abdomen under the rib cage
- Pain up into right shoulder or between shoulder blades
- Pain between shoulder blades
- Often includes nausea and/or vomiting
- Symptoms often occur in the night
- Often follow a fatty meal
- Typically lasts 15 mins to 4 hrs
- Can last up to 24 hrs
Listen to the Gallbladder Podcast
Learn about the 4 myths of gallbladder disease, foods to avoid, when it’s time to remove your gallbladder, how to live pain-free without one and more…